Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Artist: Tracy Hanson of Junk Posse


This beautiful Hope For Haiti Necklace was donated by artist Tracy Hanson and is for sale on our website. You will want to act quickly on this one!

Tracy Hanson designs and creates these beautiful pieces of jewelry by hand and she says "My Adoption Jewelry is my Passion with a purpose. I love to get to my Studio each day and design and Create for others." Tracy is an adoptive mom herself and also had the privilege of traveling to Ethiopia to bring home her second grandbaby last year! What a great reason to be creative!

Tracy has a wonderful blog that I know you will enjoy and you can visit her Etsy Site here to view more of her amazing designs. Thank you SO much Tracy for your generous heart and helping the children at the Rescue Center in Haiti!

No comments: